PC3000-flash DATA RECOVERY
PC-3000 Flash is a hardware and software system dedicated to recovering data from all devices that use NAND solid-state memory chips (USB Flash Drives, SD, MS, xD, MMC, CF, VoiceRecorder, iPhone, etc.) etc) In case the device is damaged, the memory chip cannot be accessed. By removing the memory chip and reading directly through the connector.”
PC3000-Flash Data Recovery Toolkit Includes:
• PC Flash Reader – 1pcs
• LGA/TLGA-52 adapter (14×18) – 1pcs.
• BGA-152 adapter – 1 pcs.
• Circuit Board adapter – 1 pcs.
• Cable – 1 pcs.
• USB 2.0 Defender Cable – 1 pcs.
• PC-3000 Flash software – included in 1 DVD
• User manual – 1 pcs.
- Additional information
• This system has an extensive Monolith database to aid in data recovery from Monolith devices
• Highest data recovery rate with Hardware Retries mode to read damaged memory chips.
•Over 7200 “One Click” solutions in Global Solution Centerr, Flash PC-3000 to recover data in 5 minutes.
• Accurately updated online databases (XOR, Dynamic XOR, ECC, Page Format, ReadRetry Tables) for the latest resources for today’s flash drives
• Broad connectivity adapters that handle various NAND-based devices.
Port to connect Flash-Reader to computer: USB 2.0
Supported memory chips:
• TSOP-48 N/W (available in PC Flash Reader)
• LGA/TLGA-52 [14×18] (available in PC-3000 Flash Kit)
• BGA-152/132 (available in PC-3000 Flash Kit)
• Circuit Board (available in PC-3000 Flash Kit)
• LGA/TLGA-52 [12×17] (additional order possible)
• TSSOP-56 (additional order possible)”
Chip read speed: Depends on chip manufacturer speed.
Supported operating systems: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8; 86, 64
• CPU: Intel Core i5 (Quad Core)
• RAM: 8GB
• Storage configuration: RAID0 (strip) x2 HDD (7200 rpm) with total capacity of 1 TB
• LCD Monitor: 22″, 1920×1080″
Recover data from USB drives, memory drives, removable storage devices
PC-3000 Flash Software