An instant on-site elemental analysis is one of the necessities of the modern mining industry. ElvaX Geo offers you accurate data and ease of operation during geo-exploration or quality assurance. The instrument is designed specifically for long non-stop convenient operation. The unique 800 mm2 analytical spot analysis increases averaging of inhomogeneous samples. A composite pole helps you keep a comfortable body position during operation and enables to analyze hard-to-reach places. This form factor allows for uninterrupted measurement during slow walking while measurement results are communicated to the operator through headphones. ElvaX Geo is operated through a PDA in a protective enclosure, which can be put underneath outer garment in case of extreme climatic conditions. The Li-Ion Battery can be hidden as well.
- Additional information
– Fundamental parameters analysis of unknown samples without empirical calibration. User Factor Calculation Method enables to enhance analysis accuracy for a specific site.
– with the help of a laboratory stand, ElvaX Geo is transformed into a desktop instrument working with ElvaXTM PC software.
– ElvaXTMsoftware allows not only to perform in-depth analysis of XRF spectra but enables to create calibrations of your own.
– Averaging function to minimize error during analysis of inhomogeneous samples.
– The analyzer comes with the watertight case, holster for carrying, composite pole, and laboratory stand.
– ElvaX Geo supports integration with An external GPS module via Bluetooth. the Acquired data can then be used in a GIS.
Digital X-Ray Source digiX-50
|– Voltage:||50 kV|
|– Power:||10 W|
|– Spot size:||800 mm2|
|– Type:||Fast SDD|
|– Active area:||25 mm2 (option 70 mm2)|
|– Energy resolution:||<145 eV @ 5.9 keV|
|– Count rate:||500 000 cps|
|– DPP:||proprietory DAS (Dynamically Adaptive Shaping) type, 80 MHz sampling rate|
|– MCA:||4096 channels|
|– Dimensions:||242 х 236 х 90 mm|
|– Weight:||2 kg|
A composite pole helps you keep a comfortable body position during operation and enables you to analyze hard-to-reach places.
Delivered with foamed case
This portable device delivered together with a case to protect it from vibrations, weather influence, and fallings.
|– Mining and Exploration|
|– Soil and sediment|
|– Environmental monitoring|
Operating system: Windows EC7
Analysis algorithms: Fundamental parameters (FPA), Empirical (regression) calibrations